You will find that the Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps here is second to none for Microsoft Certification 70-345 notes and practice 70-345 tests. Certqueen is the only site that can offer Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps. Certqueen alone is the equivalent to Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps, among other methods. And regardless of your delivery method, any 70-345 boot camp is more reliable and based on fact than 70-345 braindump sites or the braindumps offered.
You will not only get the top quality Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps from Certqueen but can be assured of it being up to date as well. Certqueen offers economic Certqueen Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps with best quality and dynamic updates. Use Certqueen for accurate 70-345 Study Materials for a successful preparation of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps. Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps is the most important, prominent and well known assessment test to check candidate's ability for qualifying.
Share some MCSE 70-345 exam questions and answers below.
You need to recommend changes to the existing environment to meet the high-availability requirements for the mailbox databases. What should you recommend?
A. Run the Suspend-MailboxDatabaseCopy cmdlet
B. Run the Update-MailboxDatabaseCopy cmdlet.
C. Deploy a file share witness to a branch office.
D. Modify the cluster resource properties.
Topic 1, Fabrikam inc.
Fabrikam. Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 5,000 employees. The company has sales, marketing research and human resources departments.
Fabrikam has two main offices and three branch offices. The main offices are located in New York and London. The branch offices are located in Seattle, Montreal, and Paris.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. The WAN connections from the main offices to the branch offices are reliable.
The Exchange Server organization contains servers that have either Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013 installed. Each main office contains two Exchange Server 2013 servers. Each branch office contains one Exchange Server 2010 server.
MX records are configured to deliver email to the offices in New York and London. Email is delivered to the London office only if the New York office is unavailable.
Each office is configured to use a separate namespace for client access. The New York office is configured to use a namespace of mail.fabrikam.com .
The servers in the New York and London offices are members of a database availability group (DAG). Each mailbox database in the New York and London offices has three copies.
The technical support staff in the branch offices have administrative access to the existing Exchange servers and are assigned Organization Management permissions.
Users from the sales department frequently send email messages that contain the Social Security number of customers in the United States.
Fabrikam identifies the following issues on the network:
• Users in the Paris office report that when launching Microsoft Outlook, they receive a security alert indicating a certificate name mismatch. The security alert is not generated when they connect to Outlook Web Access. Users from the other offices do not report receiving the security alert.
• Network administrators report that the mailbox databases in the New York office sometimes activate on the Exchange servers in the London office, resulting in poor performance for the New York office users.
Fabrikam plans to implement the following changes to the network:
• Upgrade the organization to Exchange Server 2016 during the next six months.
• Enable online document viewing and editing from Outlook on the web.
High Availability Requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following high-availability requirements for the planned deployment:
• Mailbox databases that contain mailboxes for the New York office users must only be activated on the servers in the London office manually.
• All client access connections to the London and New York offices must use load-balanced namespaces. The load balancing mechanism must perform health checks.
Security and compliance requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following security and compliance requirements:
• After the planned upgrade, the maximum mailbox size must be 5 GB.
• Administrators from the branch offices must be able to view the mailbox properties and reset the passwords of the users, but must be prevented from changing the mailbox database configurations.
• Users who are involved in legal disputes with customers must be prevented from permanently deleting email messages pertaining to the dispute. The users must be able to delete all other messages permanently.
• If a user enters a Social Security number in an email message addressed to an external recipient, the user must receive a notification before sending the message If the user sends the message. The message must not be delivered. A compliance officer must be notified of the violation.
Fabrikam identifies the following connectivity requirements:
• Connections for inbound and outbound email must be initiated and terminated from an Edge Transport server in the perimeter network.
• All external client connections from the branch office users must be proxied from the New York office to the branch offices.
• The number of namespaces used for client access must be minimized.
You need to recommend changes to the existing environment to meet the high-availability requirements for the mailbox databases.
What should you recommend?
A . Run TheSet-MailBoxDatabasecmdlet.
B . Run theSet-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupcmdlet
C. Run theSet-MailBoxServercmdlet.
D. Run theSet-MailBoxDatabaseCopycmdlet.
You deploy Layer 7 load balancers to the New York and London offices. You are planning the namespace configuration that will be used once you complete the planned upgrade to Exchange Server 2016. You need to recommend a solution to meet the connectivity requirements for the namespaces. What should you recommend?
A. On the New York office servers, change the internal URLs to mail.fabrikam.com.
B. On all of the branch office servers, change the external URLs to Snull.
C. On all of the branch office servers, change the external URLs to mail.fabnkam.com.
D. On the New York office servers, change the internal URLs to Snull.
After deploying new servers, you configure the development applications to send email notifications by using a new server that runs Exchange Server 2016.
You need to reduce the likelihood that the email messages will be identified incorrectly as spam.
What should you do?
A. On the new server run, theSet-TransportConfigcmdlet and specify the-/nterna/SMTPServersparameter.
B. Create a new internal relay accepted domain.
C. Upgrade EdgeEX to Exchange Server 2016.
D. On the new server run, run theSet-TransportServercmdlet and specify Xhe-AntiSpamAgentsEnabledar6et
You begin to implement the Exchange Server 2016 servers and plan to decommission the Exchange Server 2013 servers during the next six months. You need to recommend which actions must be performed to support the planned changes for document collaboration. You install Microsoft Office Online Server on a new server. Which two cmdlets should you recommend running next? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
We are a team of IT professionals that focus on providing our customers with the most up to date Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps for any IT certification exam. This material is so effective that we guaranteen you will pass the exam or your money back. Still searching for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps? Don't be silly, 70-345 dumps only complicate your goal to pass your Microsoft 70-345 quiz, in fact the Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 70-345 dumps could actually ruin your reputation and credit you as a fraud.